Date Published: 10th June 2014
We are delighted to announce a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to visit Mma Ramotswe’s homeland and see the lush haven of Botswana through the eyes of Alexander McCall Smith on a remarkable seven-day journey.
Alexander McCall Smith accompanies you throughout your stay in this beautiful country. He was based at Eagle Island Lodge while writing his early novels, and he will share his stories and love for the region over dinner each evening.
The full itinerary includes:
- Six nights luxury accommodation (two nights each at Eagle Island Lodge, Khwai River Lodge and Savute Elephant Lodge)
- Welcome gift
- Curio shopping voucher
- All meals and drinks (excluding imported champagne, VSOP spirits and South African Reserve wines)
- Laundry service
- Scheduled inter-camp light aircraft flights
- Cheese and wine tasting experience
- Daily safari activities, including after-dark drive and helicopter safari
- National park fees
- Emergency insurance
This once in a lifetime journey takes place on the 24–30 November. Spaces are highly limited, so early booking is extremely advisable.
To reserve your place on the safari email email@example.com
And for more information, visit Belmond Safaris here